101.9 KINK Independent. Portland.
For over 50 years, KINK has been Portland’s source for Music Discovery – playing music, for music fans – and creating what is truly Portland’s only independent playlist. If the city of Portland was a radio station – it would be KINK. Fans love the station for the same reasons they love the city – it’s a station with a heart that is upscale, intelligent, enlightened and forward-thinking.
The station is targeted musically and promotionally for Adults 25-64, reaching over 100-thousand followers on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. KINK and our listeners are concerned about the environment, and want to make a difference in our community by raising money and awareness for worthy causes; making our city a better place.
KINK brings you music from all your favorites ranging from Billie Eilish to Pearl Jam, Radiohead to Harry Styles, R.E.M. to Death Cab for Cutie. Plus, Beck, Coldplay, The Black Keys, Mumford and Sons, Lana Del Rey, the Police, John Mayer, Spoon, and all the musicians in between.
Artist Performance’s in KINK’s Live Studio
The Bloodwork’s Live Studio is a premier destination for current and upcoming artists, performing in front of a live studio audience, and broadcast to the world via the internet. When musicians visit Portland, they visit KINK. Past performances include: Ed Sheeran, Snow Patrol, Michael Franti, Matt Maeson, Of Monsters and Men, Elle King, Death Cab for Cutie, Brandi Carlile, Spoon, Portugal. The Man, and more!
- March Music Month – Weekly trips to see KINK artists perform around the world.
- Backyard BBQ Concerts – Private concerts in listeners backyards, featuring a KINK artist like Matt Maeson, Frank Turner, ZZ Ward.
Alpha Media’s Portland stations keep our fans informed with daily news, weather and traffic reports in the morning and afternoon drive. Powerhouse news/talk KXL runs traffic every 7 minutes during drive times, with current news, weather and traffic readily available on kxl.com, so listeners stay informed.
- :15 video pre-roll in streaming
- Display banner ads – run of site or geo-targeted
- Targeted Display
- Text campaign and mobile advertising
- Email newsletters to KINK community opt-in users
- Facebook contests, Twitter, Instagram, Social Media Sweepstakes Platform