Portland’s Premier Radio Stations
Alpha Media Portland’s seven diverse radio stations provide local advertisers the ability to reach active, on-the-go, highly-targeted audiences. Portland radio advertising features include special sponsorships, events, endorsements, live remotes, and custom radio/digital marketing plans. Review our highly-rated Portland radio stations and click here to get started.
KINK | 101.9 FM
- 101.9 KINK: Independent. Portland.
- Target Audience: Women & Adults: 25-64
- Featuring: Imagine Dragons, Black Keys, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Adele.
KINK reaches over 96,000 social media followers. Sponsorship opportunities include KINK PINK, Bridge Pedal, Truckload of Coats, Pioneer Courthouse Square, Backyard BBQ Concerts, and news/traffic/weather.
KXL | 101.1 FM
- Portland’s First Choice for Live Local News
- Target Audience: Adults 35+
- Featuring: Markley. Van Camp & Robbins. The Lars Larson Show.
KXL reaches over 125,000 social media followers. Portland’s trusted source for news, knowledge and information for over 90 years. Sponsorship opportunities include KXL on Tour and news/traffic/weather.
KUPL | 98.7 FM
- 98.7 The Bull #1 for New Country
- Target Audience: Adults 25-54
- Featuring: Luke Combs, Kane Brown, Cole Swindell, and Lainey Wilson.
The Bull reaches over 231,000 social media followers. Portland’s heritage country radio station and home to the Bobby Bones Show. Sponsorship opportunities include CountryFest, Bull LIVE Sessions, St. Jude Radiothon, and news/traffic/weather.
KBFF | 95.5 FM
- Live and Local Portland Personalities
- Target Audience: 18-44
- Featuring: Ed Sheeran. Taylor Swift, Harry Styles, Sza and The Weeknd.
Live 95.5 reaches over 180,000 social media followers. Live 95.5’s active, educated, listeners are in the market to buy. Sponsorship opportunities include Brooke and Jeffrey in the Morning, Live Studio tie-ins, Artist Flyaways, artist ticket stops, news and weather.
KXTG | 750 AM
- The Pacific Northwest’s Sports Radio Power House
- Target Audience: Men 25+
- Home to John Canzano: 2020 Oregon Sportscaster of the Year
The Game reaches over 54,000 social media followers. Featuring Dan Patrick, Jim Rome, The Bald Faced Truth, Maggie & Perloff, and John Canzano. Sponsorship opportunities include Portland Timbers, NFL, March Madness, PAC-12 and NCAA College Football, news and weather.
KUFO | 970 AM
- Freedom 970 – Portland’s Right Place to Talk
- Target Audience: Men 35+
- Featuring Four of America’s Top 10 Radio Talk-Show Hosts.
Sponsorship and advertising opportunities include America’s Morning News, Kilmeade And Friends, Dave Ramsey, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin, Lars Larson, and news/traffic/weather in morning and afternoon drive.
KINK-HD2-FM | 102.9 FM
- WE are Portland’s REAL Hip-Hop Station
- Target Audience: Millennial & Gen X Listeners
- Featuring: Drake, Post Malone, Doja Cat, Cardi B, Future.
WE reaches over 7,500 social media followers. On-air talent features Ebro and Laura in the Morning, and Geoff Owens. Sponsorship opportunities include Artist & Award Show Flyaways, Cash Contests, Live Studio Tie-Ins, and news/traffic/weather.
RNW Statewide Network
RNW is heard on over 20 affiliates across Oregon and Washington. RNW features Emmy and Peabody award winner, Lars Larson. Lars brings nearly four decades of experience as a radio and television journalist to the microphone for six hours of the best conversation in talk journalism. Six hours of daily prep keep The Lars Larson Show on top of the news and top-of-mind for listeners across the Pacific Northwest and the country.
PNC Live Studio
PNC Live Studio is Portland’s renowned venue for intimate live performances, film screenings, viewing parties, meetings, live broadcasts, interviews, and more. Located in the heart of Downtown Portland, PNC Live Studio’s 3,000 square foot venue has attracted the attention of the nation; hosting everything from private concerts to political debates to wine tasting events. Learn more about PNC Live Studio sponsorship opportunities.